Metro Fairway Leagues
Choose Metro Fairway Indoor Golfing to be your choice of winter golf league and you will enjoy some of the best golf, accessibility, and value Calgary has to offer.
Mens and Ladies winter league start in October!
To register please click on the sign up sheet or contact us by phone or email. 403-454-6666 | info@MetroFairway.com.
Monday Night Indoor Golfing – Match Play Skins Tournament – Starting October 14th 2013
6:30pm – 8:30pm $25/night – Drop in only – No commitment
Pay in advance for a free beverage on game night.
Gather your friends for a friendly tournament every Monday night. This tournament is open to players of all skill levels and will commence on October 14th 2013.
$25 per person and collected prior to game time and broken down by the following:
$15 – towards simulator for 9 holes |$9 – towards skins ($1 towards each hole) | $1 – towards “Hole-in-one” pot
Our Skins Tournament format
Golfers play to win individual holes or “skins” in a match play format. Each hole is assigned a monetary value and the golfer who won the hole with the best score outright won the money for that hole. In the event that two or more golfers tie on a hole, the skins carried over to the next hole. As long as the two best scores tie, all players tie and have the chance to win the next hole. Skins will be carried over indefinitely to the next hole and onto the following week until one single player wins a hole outright.
10 registered players; each hole is valued at $10 for a total of $90 for 9 holes. First hole is worth $10, the two best scores on the first hole score a par. The pot carries over because no player has won the hole outright. Hole 2 is worth $20, all 10 players have the same chance to win the pot. On hole 2, the best score is 1 under par (birdie) scored by one player. The player with the birdie wins the pot of $20. Hole 3 is worth $10 because there is no carry over. No player wins a hole outright after playing the 9th hole. The pot is carried over to the following Monday. The first hole is worth $70 plus an additional $1 for each player registered for the tournament that day.
Tuesday Night Ladies Indoor Golf League
Wednesday Night Mens Indoor Golf League
Registration deadline October 8th 2013
Ladies League Starts October 15th – December 17th
Mens League Starts October 16th – December 18th
6:15pm–7:45pm or 8:05pm–9:35pm
10 weeks of fun and friendly competition
$250/player|$50 from each player goes towards prizes.
– Teams will be made up of two players.
– Each team will play (1) 9 hole match per week.
– Teams will be playing at the same time every week except for playoffs. There may be the possibility you will be playing a team on the other time slot.
– Each team must be registered and paid up by October 8th (Early Bird deadline ends ON October 1st) Teams paid up by the early bird deadline will be awarded with (1) 1 hour golf simulator voucher
– Register by emailing email@example.com for instructions or by visiting us during our regular business hours. Payments can be made by Credit Card, Cash, Debit, or Internet transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– (1) 9 hole stroke play match will be scheduled each week for a total of 10 matches.
– Each match will be worth 3 points. 2 points will be awarded to the winning team and 1 point to the opposing team. 0 points will be given to the team with a no show.
– A team may request subs to fill in to prevent a no show
– The gimmie range is set to 8ft
– All shots must be played from the proper mat. If a shot is played from an incorrect mat, the player is subject to a 1 stroke penalty.
– Mulligans are not allowed during game play and are only used in the event of a shot that has been incorrectly registered.
– Simulators are reserved for warm up and practice 15 minutes prior to each match. (driving/putting range only) Please be courteous and take turns with other league players.
– 9 holes must be completed within the allotted time of 1.5 hours. Uncompleted holes will be scored as a tie.
– Handicap will be based off the first 2 rounds and adjusted each week until the playoffs. A set handicap will be determined for each team for the playoff rounds.
– There will be two playoff rounds.
– Handicaps for the playoff rounds will be set and determined from the match 8.
– The format of both playoff rounds will be Total Net (combine net scores of both player).
– Ties in the first round of the playoffs will advance to the final round.
– Ties in the final round will carry over to the next hole until there is a winning team.
– $100 from each team will go towards league prizes.
– The top 3 teams will be awarded prizes
– The team with the lowest net score going into the playoffs will be awarded a prize (Total net score calculated for matches 3-8)
– Final prizes will be determined after final league fees have been collected.